Tuesday, October 20, 2015

30 Weeks Strong!

Dear Alonzo Mari,

How are you doing in there? You are now 30 weeks and 3 days as of today! You are Mommy and Daddy's little big boy! We can feel you kicking harder now. Five days ago, while I was watching my nightly teleserye, I screamed in shock because I saw my tumtum moved liked there was a mouse running underneath my skin! Then I realized it was you, baby boy! My tumtum moved like the one in this video, but just for one time. Mommy and Daddy couldn't felt any happier knowing you are bigger and stronger now! 

I cannot believe we reached 30 weeks, Alonzo. 7 weeks ago, when we were confined because of threat of pre-term labor (that is delivery before 37 weeks), the doctor said you should at least reach 30 weeks. But look at you now! No more spotting for Mommy for the past two or three weeks. Looks like we are going to reach a full term, baby! Hooray!

 Alonzo at 30 weeks


On our last check-up, the doctor said you were small for your gestational age. You only weighed 1057 grams. The normal is between 1050-1650 grams. It is Mommy's fault, anak. I think I do not eat enough for you. I am sorry, baby! I try to eat more and more often now. Dra. Flores (my OB-Gyne doctor) said you should at least be 1600 grams on our next visit. That is two weeks from now! Let's eat, eat, eat!

Daddy's dinner treat at S&R Congressional

This weekend, Daddy and I will be getting a 3D/4D ultrasound. That is a procedure to see the little ones like you inside their mommy's tumtum! That means we will see you inside my tumtum! What will you be doing then? Hmmmm. We cannot wait to see you, Alonzo Mari!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment