Sunday, September 20, 2015

Your First Movie!

Dear Alonzo,

Yesterday, we watched (well, you listened...) Heneral Luna in the theaters. It's a movie about one of the first generals of the Philippines. We believe it's your first movie in the cinema which you can hear! How was your experience, baby? I can feel you moving during some parts of the movie. Were you scared with the new sounds you heard? 

26 weeks pregnant with Alonzo

Look at how big you are! You are now 26 weeks and 2 days, my little boy! You are becoming stronger and stronger! I can feel your kicks and sometimes I am surprised at how strong they are! You also react to certain sounds the first time you hear them. One time, we listened to Mozart and when the first note sounded, you kicked! I am still amazed at how fast you are growing and developing! In less than 14 weeks, we will see you, little one! I hope you are doing okay in there! Hold on, baby! We love you very much!

P.S. It is 95 days before Christmas, Alonzo!

Love, 

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment